Accounting Services in Spring Green, WI
- Individual and business income tax planning and return preparation;
- Non-profit organization return preparation and reporting to both IRS and state;
- Preparation of amended returns;
- Assistance responding to notices received from the IRS or state taxing authorities;
- Representation before the IRS and/or State authorities.
- Day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping;
- Financial statement preparation;
- Financial management;
- Fixed assets and depreciation schedules;
- General ledger maintenance;
- Cash receipts and cash disbursement journals;
- Accounts receivable and sales journals;
- Audit preparation;
- Sales Tax filing.
- Preparation of all monthly federal and state tax filings;
- Preparation of all Quarterly and Year-end federal and state filings;
- Preparation of W-2 and 1099s;
- Retirement plan deductions and reporting;
- Worker’s compensation premiums and audits;
- Direct deposit.